We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager at the beginning of their career path to work on dynamic projects within our team of professionals.
If you’ve completed a Project Management course and possess a strong passion to apply your PM skills, gain great professional experience, and implement your own ideas and initiatives, we would love to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Manage scope, schedules, budgets, and overall project organization to ensure high quality delivery;
- Build trusted relationships with all project stakeholders, managing their expectations to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Maintain a friendly environment within the team: promoting teamwork and collaboration. You will be involved in managing internal company products with future involvement in customer-facing projects.
What are we looking for?
- Completion of PM courses or previous experience in IT (QA, Development, BA, Sales, Customer Support, etc);
- Fluent communication in English;
- Excellent business written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of people management and client relationship;
- Solid understanding of SDLC, software development fundamentals and concepts;
- Solid understanding of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall methodologies;
- Experience with at least one of project management tools: Jira, Trello, Asana, Slack, etc.
Will be a plus:
- Working experience as a project manager (not necessarily in the IT sector);
- Understanding of software development and web technologies.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Continuous professional development: growth and certifications are encouraged;
- Regular team-building activities;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- The environment and culture that promote personal and team development.
- Test task (2-3 days)
- HR Interview
- Main interview with Chief Operating Officer
Does this role sound like a good fit?
Submit your application and take the next step towards a rewarding career.