We are looking for a proactive, attentive to details, focused on quality of work Node.js Developer to join our growing team.
- 1,5-2,5 years of experience working with Node.js;
- Experience with at least one of the frameworks: Express, NestJS;
- Version Control (GIT);
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB);
- Ability to work closely with customers in analyzing software requirements;
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things;
- Upper intermediate English level (speaking & writing).
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with React.js;
- Experience with Twilio;
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Jest;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with building and maintaining unit tests.
- Opportunities for career growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Regular team-building activities and trips;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development;
A new multi-module recruitment platform.
The project launched recently in July 2022 and aims to substitute multiple services (online calls, document collection and processing, digitizing the overall recruitment process) used by the recruiters of the client company.
Project started with a Product Design Phase, during which our design team worked closely with the client to collect as many details as possible to build a prototype and UX/UI designs.
Development: started July 2022, long term, ongoing.
Team: 4 Software Engineer, 1 UI/UX designer, 1 QA Engineer, 1 Project manager, 1 DevOps and growing