We’re seeking a talented Middle UI/UX Designer to help us deliver top-notch user experiences. If you’re passionate about crafting exceptional user experiences and want to work in a collaborative, innovative environment, we invite you to apply.
Be a part of the team that shapes the digital future!
What will you do?
- Dive into the project’s discovery phase, uncovering insights and needs;
- Collaborate closely with clients and our development team, ensuring a cohesive project journey;
- Execute all design stages from concept to final hand-off of new and existing projects.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ year of proven experience as a UI/UX designer and expertise in creating wireframes and clickable prototypes;
- Strong online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us;
- Proficient in product design tools (Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin or similar tools);
- Ability to effectively present and communicate your design solutions within a working team;
- Practical experience of creating such artefacts as Competitive Analysis, User Flows, JBTD, Wireframes and UI designs;
- Good communication skills in English is crucial (at least Upper intermediate level);
- Basic knowledge of software development processes, ability to estimate design scope;
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Adobe products
- Basic UI animation skills
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility to work from anywhere (fully remotely or in our office in Lviv)
- Comprehensive day-off policy, including additional days off in case of public holidays, and special events like marriage
- Accounting support
- Referral bonuses
Continuous professional development:
- Compensation for courses and certifications
- Participation in conferences in Ukraine or abroad
- English classes compensation and participation in speaking clubs
- Regular internal training and TechTalks
- Ongoing feedback meetings
- Work with global clients across diverse domains and businesses
- Opportunity to implement your ideas and initiatives
- Compensation for your fitness pursuits or therapy sessions
- Group wellness activities, from yoga stretches to thrilling ski trips and hiking
- Dedicated webinars and workshops on well-being and mental health
- Enjoy insightful and diverse events including company meetups, milestone celebrations, team-building sessions, and knowledge-sharing forums
- Take advantage of a culture where individual growth and team progression are paramount
- Prioritize transparent, direct communication built on mutual respect, cooperation, and teamwork
- Promote initiatives geared towards social responsibility
Apply now and let your creativity flourish!