We are looking for a Head of Sales who will lead ORIL’s sales department. You will collaborate with our marketing and leadership teams to achieve our sales goals and drive the growth of our organization.
We are a custom software development company with Design and Development Centers in Lviv, Ukraine and Headquarters in Miami, US.
At ORIL, we provide IT services as a tech partner to help businesses drive digital transformation initiatives through innovative software product development. With eight years of experience in web & app development, we have successfully delivered business solutions for clients globally, including the USA, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
We are a team of professionals with an outside-the-box mindset passionate about digital products. We communicate openly, support each other’s professional and personal growth, and share common values and vision.
If you are exploring new opportunities as a Head of Sales — join our team!
What will you do?
- Create sales strategy
- Manage sales department; Set department goals and create clear processes to implement them
- Research sales channels to find new prospecting opportunities
- Oversee sales campaigns
- Communicate and negotiate with prospects, identify their needs and help prepare proposals
- Create clear sales pipeline reporting
What are we looking for:
- 7+ years of total sales experience at software development companies
- 3+ years in BD leadership positions at software development companies
- Experience in sales strategy development and its successful implementation
- Experience in managing and mentoring sales department
- Experience working in coordination with marketing department
- Good/organic understanding of US culture and mentality
- Advanced (С1) English level (written and verbal)
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Can lead and motivate sales department independently without a need for additional guidance
- Strong prospecting skills and networking abilities
- Strong negotiation skills
Will be a plus:
- Other experience in IT industry (e.g. as Account Manager, Tech background, PM, Engagement)
- Experience networking with prospects in person (e.g. participating in conferences, tech events, client visits and roadshows etc.)
- Opportunities for career growth and self-development
- Competitive compensation package
- Accounting / Taxes payment at the company’s expense
- Potential business trips to the EU & USA (client meetings, conferences)
- Regular feedback meetings and reviews
- Regular team-building activities and trips
- Full-time flexible working schedule
- Ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professionals
- Environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
- Initial screening: call with Recruiter
- Main interview: call with Head of Partner Development
- Test task
- Team and Culture fit: opportunity to meet with team members to assess team fit and collaborative skills
Take the next step in your career and seize this opportunity to make a significant impact. Apply now!