- 2+ years of experience working with Node.js;
- Experience with at least one of the frameworks: Express, NestJS;
- Version Control (GIT);
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB);
- Ability to work closely with customers in analyzing software requirements;
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things;
- At least intermediate English level (speaking & writing).
Will be a plus:
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with building and maintaining unit tests;
- Familiarity with React.js;
- Experience with Python.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Continuous professional development: growth and certifications are encouraged;
- Regular team-building activities and trips;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development.
About the project:
Our partner is a health technology company pioneering the use of objective measures to aid in the early detection and screening of mental health conditions.
Product: the Web App that helps to predict stress conditions according to gathered biometric data.
Technologies: Node.js, NestJS, Python, MongoDB, React.js
Team: 2 back end developers, 2 front end developers, Tech/Team Lead, DevOps, QA Manual, UI/UX Designer, PM.
Stage: from scratch