We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Project Manager in the early stages of your management career. Get new experience and start building your IT career with the ORIL team.
- Theoretical project management knowledge;
- Completed project management courses;
- Upper-intermediate level of English (verbal and written);
- Excellent people management and client relationship skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-moving environment;
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills;
- Team player & Strong communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Working experience as a project manager (not necessarily in the IT sector);
- Understanding of software development and web technologies.
- Lead and manage projects;
- Communicate with customers, manage expectations and prioritize demand;
- Internal activities: internal documentation, company processes improvement;
- Maintain a friendly environment within the team.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Continuous professional development: growth and certifications are encouraged;
- Regular team-building activities and trips;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- The environment and culture that promote personal and team development.