We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Front End Engineer in the early stages of your software development career. You’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies under the mentorship of our qualified developers. Get new experience and start building your IT career with the ORIL team!
- Higher technical education (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related fields) — may be incomplete;
- Completed programming course;
- Non-commercial experience of programming — ability to show examples of your code on GitHub.
- Experience in using Angular 9+ framework;
- Version Control (GIT).
- At least Intermediate English level;
- Ability to understand issues within a code base and take guidance from other team members;
- Good communication skills.
Competencies and Behaviours:
- Responsible and proactive attitude to work;
- Ability to prioritize, manage own workload, and deliver agreed activities consistently on time;
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things.
Will be a plus:
- Any commercial experience (1 year).
- Possibility to dedicate enough time for work (7-8 hours per day);
- Competitive compensation;
- Full-time working schedule;
- Mentorship and regular feedback sessions;
- Easy-going team and supportive friendly environment;
- Deliver quality code;
- Participate in code review;
- Work as a part of the team and keep on improving professional knowledge.
Please, add GitHub and LinkedIn accounts to your CV. Also, provide us information about any work experience you have undertaken that would be relevant and could relate to becoming a software developer.