We are currently growing our development team with proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Node.js Engineer willing to keep growing their skills and expertise.
You will have an opportunity to work closely with our client’s progressive and fast-growing international team.
- 2-3+ years of experience working with Node.js;
- Experience with at least one of the frameworks: Express, NestJS;
- Version Control (GIT);
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB);
- Ability to work closely with customers in analyzing software requirements;
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things;
- Upper intermediate English level (speaking & writing).
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with React.js;
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Jest;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with building and maintaining unit tests.
- Opportunities for career growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Regular team-building activities and trips;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development;
The GuardMetrics security solutions include the real-time “GuardMetrics Guard Tour App”, security officer monitoring/tracking, mobile reporting, checkpoint scanning or virtual checkpoint selection, post order and handbook patrol access, visitor management, and facility access software, timekeeping and scheduling, and payroll solutions, and much more, all an extremely user-friendly environment, all branded to the security officer business, or corporation, etc.
Stage: On-going project
Team: 2 Senior Full Stack Engineers, Project Manager (from ORIL side)