We are currently expanding our development team with proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Full Stack Engineer willing to keep growing their skills and expertise.
You will have an opportunity to work closely with our client’s progressive and fast-growing international team.
The GuardMetrics security solutions include the real-time “GuardMetrics Guard Tour App”, security officer monitoring/tracking, mobile reporting, checkpoint scanning or virtual checkpoint selection, post order and handbook patrol access, visitor management, and facility access software, timekeeping and scheduling, and payroll solutions, and much more, all an extremely user-friendly environment, all branded to the security officer business, or corporation, etc.
Stage: On-going project
Team: 1 Middle Full Stack Engineer, Team/Tech Lead, PM (from ORIL side)
What are we looking for?
- 2-3+ years of experience working with Node.js;
- 1+ year of experience working with React.js
- Experience with at least one of the frameworks: Express, NestJS, LoopBack;
- Version Control (GIT);
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB);
- Upper intermediate English level (speaking & writing).
- Ability to work closely with customers in analyzing software requirements;
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things;
- Strong communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Serverless;
- Familiarity with React Native;
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Jest;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with building and maintaining unit tests.
- Competitive compensation;
- Full time working schedule;
- Ability to work from anywhere (fully remotely or in our office in Lviv);
- 20 paid vacations and 10 sick leaves, and additional days off;
- Accounting Support Services.
Continuous professional development:
- Compensation for courses and certifications;
- English classes and speaking club compensation;
- Regular internal trainings and other activities;
- Regular feedback meetings.
- Sports / attending a psychologist compensation;
- Regular team sports activities: yoga, hiking, skiing, etc;
- Series of webinars and workshops on well-being and mental health to enhance our company’s knowledge and balance.
- Various events such as corporate gatherings, project-based celebrations for important milestones, team buildings, and knowledge sharing events;
- Maintaining the environment and culture that promotes personal and team development;
- Encouraging activities that promote social responsibility;
- Fostering open and assertive communication, promoting mutual respect and support, and encouraging collaboration and teamwork.
Interested? Let’s get in touch!