Ready to boost your QA career? Join us as a Strong Junior QA Engineer and contribute to cutting-edge web applications.
What we are looking for?
- 6 months – 1 year of Manual QA experience;
- Experience with web-based application testing;
- Deep understanding of web and mobile technologies;
- Have a solid understanding of software testing fundamentals;
- Ongoing knowledge of industry best-practices around QA and testing;
- Practical experience in creating test documentation;
- Experience with testing REST APIs;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (written and spoken);
- Understanding and practical experience in Agile and Scrum ceremonies;
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills and not afraid to learn new things.
What will you do?
- Attend and participate in the development lifecycle of software products;
- Write clear, concise, and comprehensive testing plans and test cases;
- Manually test code changes to ensure they meet team standards and user requirements;
- Identify and report reproducible defects with clearly defined steps and conditions;
- Cooperate with developers to solve problems in the applications;
- Run regression tests and automation test scripts;
- Participate in writing and maintaining documentation for the application.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility to work from anywhere (fully remotely or in our office in Lviv)
- Comprehensive day-off policy, including additional days off in case of public holidays, and special events like marriage
- Accounting support
- Referral bonuses
Continuous professional development:
- Compensation for courses and certifications
- Participation in conferences in Ukraine or abroad
- English classes compensation and participation in speaking clubs
- Regular internal training and TechTalks
- Ongoing feedback meetings
- Work with global clients across diverse domains and businesses
- Opportunity to implement your ideas and initiatives
- Compensation for your fitness pursuits or therapy sessions
- Group wellness activities, from yoga stretches to thrilling ski trips and hiking
- Dedicated webinars and workshops on well-being and mental health