We are looking for a skilled Project Manager to work on dynamic projects within our team.
We’re on a roll taking our company to the next level and need your help to do it even faster. It’s a great opportunity to apply your PM skills, gain great professional experience, and implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- 1,5-3 years of Project Management experience in IT industry with strong theoretical and practical project management skills;
- Planning, organizing, and managing all phases of a project lifecycle from initiation to delivery for new and existing projects;
- Managing teams of 4+ people;
- Fluent communication in English (preferably Advanced level);
- Excellent business written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent negotiator and conflict solver;
- Good understanding of USA culture and specific communication habits.
- Excellent people management and staffing experience;
- Ability to build a long-term relationship with the team members and create a healthy work environment;
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills;
- Mindset: Proactive planner (instead of problem solver).
- Deep understanding and practical experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Experience applying various estimation techniques;
- Risk and change management skills;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Strong understanding of software development fundamentals, technologies, and general application architecture constructs;
- Proficiency in management tools: Jira, Trello, Asana, Slack, etc.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in managing Fintech projects;
- Experince in managing Discovery Phase;
- Previous involvement in Pre-sales process.
- Managing scope, schedules, budgets, and overall project organization to ensure high quality delivery;
- Building trusted relationships with all project stakeholders, managing their expectations to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Conducting 1:1 meetings, salary reviews, involvement in interviews
- Maintaining a friendly environment within the team: promoting teamwork and collaboration;
- Creating and maintaining project management documentation;
- Involvement in Pre-sales and Discovery stages;
- Active participation in ORIL’s Project Management Community;
- Engagement in creating internal policies, company processes improvement.
- Competitive compensation;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Continuous professional development: growth and certifications are encouraged;
- Regular team-building activities;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- Opportunity to implement your ideas and initiatives;
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development.
2 related Fintech projects in US Loan Industry.
First project – web platform for managing auto loans. This is an existing project that ORIL has been developing for more than 3 years now. Team size: 6 people.
Second project – web platform for managing loans for small and middle-size businesses. This is a new project which is currently on the pre-sales stage. Team size: 4-6 people.