We are looking for a skilled Project Manager to work on dynamic projects within our team.
We’re on a roll taking our company to the next level and need your help to do it even faster. It’s a great opportunity to apply your PM skills, gain great professional experience, and implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- 2-4 years of Project Management experience in IT industry with strong theoretical and practical project management skills;
- Planning, organizing, and managing all phases of a project lifecycle from initiation to delivery for new and existing projects;
- Managing teams of 4+ people;
- Fluent communication in English (preferably Advanced level);
- Excellent business written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent negotiator and conflict solver;
- Good understanding of USA culture and specific communication habits.
- Excellent people management and staffing experience;
- Ability to build a long-term relationship with the team members and create a healthy work environment;
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills;
- Mindset: Proactive planner (instead of problem solver).
- Deep understanding and practical experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Experience applying various estimation techniques;
- Risk and change management skills;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Strong understanding of software development fundamentals, technologies, and general application architecture constructs;
- Proficiency in management tools: Jira, Trello, Asana, Slack, etc.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in managing Fintech projects;
- Experince in managing Discovery Phase;
- Previous involvement in Pre-sales process.
- Managing scope, schedules, budgets, and overall project organization to ensure high quality delivery;
- Building trusted relationships with all project stakeholders, managing their expectations to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Conducting 1:1 meetings, salary reviews, involvement in interviews
- Maintaining a friendly environment within the team: promoting teamwork and collaboration;
- Creating and maintaining project management documentation;
- Involvement in Pre-sales and Discovery stages;
- Active participation in ORIL’s Project Management Community;
- Engagement in creating internal policies, company processes improvement.
- Competitive compensation;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Continuous professional development: growth and certifications are encouraged;
- Regular team-building activities;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- Opportunity to implement your ideas and initiatives;
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development.
Fintech project in US Loan Industry which is web platform for managing auto loans. This is an existing project that ORIL has been developing for more than 3 years now. Team size: 6 people.