Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target audience (customers, existing team, candidates, professional network)
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written, and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users’ and customers’ comments.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design,
— Social media graphics for all profiles: LinkedIn, Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
— Ad design.
- Manage company’s profiles on professional listing platforms like UpWork, Google My Business, YouTeam, etc. Continuously improve these profiles to maximize results.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing strategy. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Manage, implement and post photo and video recording of company’s activities (meetups, team buildings etc.).