We are searching for SMM Manager to join our marketing team for a long term cooperation and increase brand awareness.
- At least 1 year of SMM experience.
- Excellent writing and language skills.
- English: intermediate level or higher.
- Effectively communicate information and ideas in written, audio, and video format.
- Creativity and analytical mindset.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the company’s target audience, online and offline.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target audience (customers, existing team, candidates, professional network)
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written, and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users’ and customers’ comments.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design— Social media graphics for all profiles: LinkedIn, Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Ad design.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing strategy. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
Will be a plus:
- Marketing degree.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Superior time management;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the top-notch social media marketing tools ( Buffer, Amplifr, IFTTT, etc. )
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Great Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Opportunities for career growth and self-development
- Competitive compensation package
- Accounting Support Services
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings
- Regular team-building activities and trips
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization