We are looking for a proactive, attentive to details, focused on quality of work Senior Full Stack Developer to join our growing team.
- 4+ years of experience working with Node.js;
- 4+ years of experience working with React.js;
- Experience with at least one of the frameworks: Express, Nest;
- Version Control (GIT);
- Working knowledge of SQL databases;
- Experience with API development;
- Understanding of Microservices;
- Experience working with SurveyJS — will be a plus;
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Azure Portal — will be a plus;
- Ability to work closely with customers in analyzing software requirements;
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things;
- Strong communication skills;
- At least upper-intermediate English level (speaking & writing).
- Competitive compensation;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Continuous professional development: growth and certifications are encouraged;
- Regular team-building activities and trips;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development.
A web application that levels the information playing field by providing high-quality research & analytics delivered through a cost-effective subscription model that helps executives make informed decisions, identify and seize opportunities, and heighten their effectiveness.
Technologies: Node.js, React.js, SQL DB
Stage: Active stage of development
Team: 1 Back End Engineer, 2 Full Stack Engineers, Manual QA, Automation QA, PM