We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing sales department . We’re looking for a person who is a challenger, who gets things done, and who cares about communication. This is a 60% sales management and 40% sales lead communication and nurturing role.
- 1+ year of Sales experience at software development companies;
- B2/С1 English level (written and spoken);
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills (written and verbal);
- Experience in communication with foreign clients/customers (especially US/Canadian market);
- Understanding of sales pipeline, as well as IT technologies, terminology and software development process;
- A self-driven person with a responsible attitude to work;
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities;
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
Will be a plus:
- Other experience in IT industry (e.g. as Account Manager, Tech, PM, Customer Service);
- Previous experience in lead generation and its automation systems.
- Initial communication and negotiations with leads: respond, engage and qualify leads. Set up and conduct calls with qualified leads;
- Identify lead’s needs and suggest appropriate services;
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM;
- Building long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities. Lead nurturing;
- CRM management and reporting (measure, analyze and increase sales metrics);
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on a strategic sales approach.
- Opportunities for career growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Accounting / Taxes payment at the company’s expense;
- Regular feedback meetings and reviews;
- Regular team-building activities and trips;
- Potential business trips to the USA (client meetings, conferences);
- Full-time flexible working schedule;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development.