We are looking for a proactive, attentive to details, focused on quality of work Middle FullStack Engineer to join our growing team.
What will you do?
- Participate in system design and help make architectural and technological choices to support quality, performance, and scale goals;
- Work closely with Engineering teams to define R&D workflows;
- Ensure product development, coding, reviewing unit, and integration testing;
- Collaborate with project stakeholders.
The project involves working on an innovative mobile application designed to streamline the creation of photo albums through chat commands. The project includes a range of enhanced functionalities, including album sharing and more. Currently, we’re seeking assistance to finalize the MVP.
Team: 2 Software Developers, 1 QA, 1 PM.R
This position involves project cooperation for 2-3 months and after the successful release of the MVP, we will be able to switch to a 1-year contract.
What are we looking for?
- Practical experience in development with Python(Django) — from 2+ years;
- Strong programming skills in React;
- Strong experience in AWS cloud technologies;
- Cloud deployment experience through CI/CD;
- Working knowledge of SQL databases;
- Experience with API development;
- Attention to detail and code efficiency;
- Ability to work closely with customers in analyze software requirements;
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things;
- Strong communication skills;
- At least upper-intermediate English level (speaking & writing).
Will be a plus:
- Working eхperience with React Native.
- Competitive compensation;
- Full time working schedule;
- Ability to work from anywhere (fully remotely or in our office in Lviv);
- 20 paid vacations and 10 sick leaves, and additional days off;
- Accounting Support Services.
Continuous professional development:
- Compensation for courses and certifications;
- English classes and speaking club compensation;
- Regular internal trainings and other activities;
- Regular feedback meetings.
- Sports / attending a psychologist compensation;
- Regular team sports activities: yoga, hiking, skiing, etc;
- Series of webinars and workshops on well-being and mental health to enhance our company’s knowledge and balance.
- Various events such as corporate gatherings, project-based celebrations for important milestones, team buildings, and knowledge sharing events;
- Maintaining the environment and culture that promotes personal and team development;
- Encouraging activities that promote social responsibility;
- Fostering open and assertive communication, promoting mutual respect and support, and encouraging collaboration and teamwork.
Does this role sound like a good fit?
Submit your application and join our ambitious, supportive, and friendly team of professionals.