We are currently expanding our development team with proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Front-End Engineer willing to keep growing their skills and expertise.
You will have an opportunity to work closely with our client’s progressive and fast-growing international team.
A logistics platform connecting property owners with trucking companies for secure parking and storage.
Boosting property owner revenues and streamlining trucking company operations.
Join our team to innovate the logistics industry!
Our team: 2 BE Developers, 2 FE Developers, 1 Manual QA Engineer, 1 DevOps, 1 PM.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience working with React.js;
- Experience with Redux/Redux-Saga/Redux Toolkit;
- Version Control (GIT);
- Understanding responsive design principles, UI/UX concepts;
- Code Performance optimization understanding;
- Understanding of code structure, code consistency, standards, etc.;
- Upper intermediate English level (speaking & writing).
- Ability to work closely with customers in analyzing software requirements;
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things;
- Strong communication skills;
- Problem-solving mindset.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Node.js;
- Experience with React Native;
- Experience with Next.js;
- Experience with Jest;
- Experience with building and maintaining unit tests.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility to work from anywhere (fully remotely or in our office in Lviv)
- Comprehensive day-off policy, including additional days off in case of public holidays, and special events like marriage
- Accounting support
- Referral bonuses
Continuous professional development:
- Compensation for courses and certifications
- English classes compensation and participation in speaking clubs with native speaker
- Regular internal training and TechTalks
- Ongoing feedback meetings
- Work with global clients across diverse domains and businesses
- Opportunity to implement your ideas and initiatives
- Compensation for your fitness pursuits or therapy sessions
- Group wellness activities, from yoga stretches to thrilling ski trips and hiking
- Dedicated webinars and workshops on well-being and mental health
- Enjoy insightful and diverse events including company meetups, milestone celebrations, team-building sessions, and knowledge-sharing forums
- Take advantage of a culture where individual growth and team progression are paramount
- Prioritize transparent, direct communication built on mutual respect, cooperation, and teamwork
- Promote initiatives geared towards social responsibility