We are looking for initiative Marketing Manager to develop and implement a marketing strategy for ORIL company.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing;
- 1+ years of experience in IT managing and coordinating internal marketing projects;
- Good understanding of IT specifics and terminology;
- C1 English level (written and spoken);
- Experience with analytics and website tracking tools. Able to set them up, work and interpret the data (especially Google Analytics);
- Understanding of key SEO concepts;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong planning, project-leading skills;
- Cross-team player with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to organize work with internal and external specialists (content writers, consultants, designers, SMM);
- Highly result-oriented, proactive and ambitious person.
Would be a plus
- Email marketing;
- Experience working with paid ads;
- Good understanding of US culture and mentality.
- Work with Sales, CEO, and HR to improve company’s internet presence;
- Build Marketing Processes and Analytics;
- Marketing Project Management/Coordination;
- Marketing Budget Management;
- Work with SMM on planning:
* regular posting, replies to comments
* strategies to boost presence (number of followers and their engagement)
* set up and interpret SM analytics tools
- Implement company’s content/marketing strategy both for clients, team members, and potential candidates.
- Opportunities for career growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Regular team-building activities and trips;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development.
We are a custom software development company with Design and Development Centers in Lviv and Headquarters in the US.
At ORIL, we provide IT services as a partner to help businesses drive digital transformation initiatives through innovative software product development. With over six years of experience in web & app development, we have successfully performed business solutions to clients globally, including the USA, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
We are a team of professionals with an outside-the-box mindset passionate about digital products. We communicate openly, support each other’s professional and personal growth, and share common values and vision.
If you are exploring new opportunities as a Marketing Coordinator — join our team!