Join our expanding sales department as a Lead Generation Specialist (no prior experience needed — comprehensive training provided). We’re looking for a person who is a challenger, who gets things done, and who cares about communication.
What will you do?
- Prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads (LinkedIn, email, etc.);
- Research the sources of potential clients that match our portrait and generate lists of leads within focus markets, campaigns;
- Organize initial communication between qualified leads and engagement team/PM.
- Set up meetings with qualified leads;
- Proactively develop creative ways to engage with potential clients and research new channels.
- B2/C1 English level (written and spoken);
- Confident PC user;
- Comfortable working with G-Suite (spreadsheets, documents);
- Have result-oriented, self-motivated and proactive personality;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Responsible, organized, and attentive to details.
Will be a plus:
- Basic understanding of IT industry and sales pipeline (experience in the IT industry would be a plus);
- Experience in communications with leads/clients from the USA and Canada;
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
Your benefits with ORIL:
- Opportunities for career growth and self-development;
- A lot of learning in the proficient team — we provide Lead Generation training;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Regular team-building activities and trips;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development.
- Test task (2-3 days)
- HR Interview
- Main interview with the Lead of the Sales department
Does this role sound like a good fit?
Submit your application and take the next step towards a rewarding career.