We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic React.js Front End Engineer in the early stages of your software development career. You’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies on a real ongoing project under the mentorship of our qualified developers. Get new experience and start building your IT career with the ORIL team.
- Higher technical education (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related fields) — may be incomplete;
- Completed programming course;
- Any non-commercial experience of programming — ability to show examples of your code at GitHub.
- Basic hands-on experience with React.js;
- Version Control (GIT);
- SASS/SCSS — will be a plus;
- Familiarity with Redux — will be a plus.
- At least Intermediate English level;
- Ability to understand issues within a code base and take guidance from other team members;
- Good communication skills.
Competencies and Behaviours:
- Responsible and proactive attitude to work;
- Ability to prioritize, manage own workload, and deliver agreed activities consistently on time;
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things.
Would be a plus:
- Any commercial experience will be a plus (<1 year)
- Deliver quality code;
- Participate in code review;
- Work as a part of the team and keep on improving professional knowledge.
- Competitive compensation;
- Full-time working schedule, ability to work remotely;
- Mentorship and regular feedback sessions;
- Easy-going team and supportive friendly environment;
- Regular team-building activities and trips.