Looking for a talented Graphic Designer with extensive experience creating illustrations to engage in our Company and Design Department life.
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience;
- Great illustration skills and Strong Portfolio;
- Up-to-date with the latest industry standards, trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- G Suite (Docs, Sheets)
- Sketch & Zeplin — will be a plus
- At least Intermediate Strong English level;
- Ability to effectively present and communicate your design solutions to stakeholders;
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and manage workload;
- Reliable, flexible, and cooperative mindset.
- Actively engage in Design Department life.
- Collaborate with Marketing/HR/BD teams providing all the necessary graphic design assistance;
- Create and manage internal and external visual materials;
- Maintain and contribute to our style guide.
- Competitive compensation;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Continuous professional development: growth and certifications are encouraged;
- Regular team-building activities and trips;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development.