We are currently growing our development team with proactive, team-oriented, and motivated Middle Full Stack Engineer willing to keep growing their skills and expertise.
You will have an opportunity to work closely with our client’s progressive and fast-growing international team.
- Up to 3 years of experience with Node.js;
- Commercial experience with React.js;
- Ability to work closely with customers in analyzing software requirements;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- English — at least intermediate (preferable — upper-intermediate) both written and spoken;
- Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things
Will be a plus:
- Experience with React Native;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with Agile development process.
- Opportunity to work in a progressive and fast-growing international team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Regular team-building activities and trips;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization;
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development.
The GuardMetrics security solutions include the real-time “GuardMetrics Guard Tour App”, security officer monitoring/tracking, mobile reporting, checkpoint scanning or virtual checkpoint selection, post order and handbook patrol access, visitor management, and facility access software, timekeeping and scheduling, and payroll solutions, and much more, all an extremely user-friendly environment, all branded to the security officer business, or corporation, etc.
Stage: On-going project
Team: 2 Senior Full Stack Engineers, Project Manager (from ORIL side)