We are looking for a creative enthusiast who is always keeping an eye open for the latest trends in creative and technical writing to join our team.
Please only apply if you’re interested in creating really impactful content that brings value not only to the company’s SEO but to the global community!
- Company Content
- Create meaningful and impactful content for the company’s website, blog posts, articles, portfolio items, video tutorials, corporate marketing, and communications materials, and more
- Creating unique Meta Titles and Meta Descriptions
- Research and understand the company’s needs and target audiences through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Work with the team and help identify industry hot topics and writing technical articles in collaboration with the team
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal team for further consideration. Revise copy based on internal feedback and direction
- Longer-term perspective — helping our customers creating a content strategy and contribute to it
Skills and Qualifications
- 1.5+ years of professional copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, marketing, or related discipline
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Proficient research skills. Ability research and compile information in various domains and produce valuable insights and content based on the research
- English level — Advanced
- Understanding key technical concepts in software development
- Social media or content marketing experience will be a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
- Knowledge of SEO basics
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- On par with US cultural and language specificities is a great plus.
- Experience in using text-analyzing tools like Advego, Glvrd, Istio, etc.
- Provide links to your top 5 English content pieces